A lot of users are faced with the problem of finding the best wallet for cryptocurrencies. At some point, they will learn about CoinPayments. What is so important when choosing a wallet? The answer is simple - several digital currencies in one service. Many people get tired of feeling like they have a separate e-wallet for each cryptocurrency. At some point, you lose count and simply no longer have a concrete idea of your own resources.
In this article we present to you the CoinPayments Wallet review: what are the strengths of the wallet, what important advantages does the wallet have and how to use CoinPayments Wallet.
CoinPayments is a hot wallet
CoinPayments was launched as the number one payment gateway for digital currencies by Alex Alexandrov, co-founder and CEO in the Cayman Islands, in 2013.
A hot wallet is a wallet with an active online connection i.e. one that is directly connected to the internet. Most holders of digital currencies are familiar with this type of wallet. It is the easiest to start and use.
What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- An active connection allows you to instantly receive, send cryptocurrency. For example, after the launch of the ICO.
- Easier to manage At the same time, on the other side is the most dangerous disadvantage - since the wallet is connected to the Internet, there is a high probability that it can be hacked and the money transferred to an unknown person.
The transaction speed is quite high. You won't even realize what happened! To prevent such a combination of circumstances, there are 2 options. Use a multi-signed wallet. Multi-signature means that any transaction from your wallet must be confirmed by several different people, who can be located anywhere in the world. As soon as they approve or "sign" a transaction, it instantly enters the network for execution by the miners.
The platform offers an optimal solution for merchants and individuals. However, they primarily offer a complete solution for online store operators who are looking for an easy way to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment in their store.
The API provides a simple application interface that can be quickly and easily integrated into your own website. In addition, there are several other "seller tools" that can be taken ready to use. Among other things, you can download the shopping cart plugin, various simple and advanced buttons, donation buttons and point of sale interface.
All this can be used to ensure that the customer can use the easiest and fastest payment method.
The peculiarity of the wallet is that it can store not only bitcoins. The system offers you specialized and secure wallets in just one app! It includes:
- Bitcoin Wallet (BTC)
- Ethereum Wallet (ETH)
- Litecoin Wallet (LTC)
- Ripple Wallet (XRP)
- Monero Wallet (XMR)
- Tron (TRX ) Wallet
- EOS Wallet
- Dash Wallet
- Dogecoin Wallet (DOGE)
- Wallet Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin SV Wallet (BSV)
- Digibyte Wallet (DGB)
- Komodo Wallet (KMD)
- Lisk Wallet (LSK)
- NEO Wallet
- Qtum Wallet
- Steem Wallet
- Waves Wallet Wallet
- NEM (XEM)
- ZCash Wallet
- Wallet Stratis (STRAT)
- Wallet PIVX
- Wallets with ERC20 tokens
- And many others
How to use CoinPayments Wallet?
BitGo introduces features for accelerated transactions with Bitcoin. For example, using this interface, payments in bitcoins are completed as quickly as possible. In addition, everything related to BitGo is 100% protected by multi-signature technology. At the same time, several keys, the so-called keys, are required to authorize a transaction.
The BitGo online wallet is known for its multisig technology. Before each transaction, here you need to specify several secret keys, some of which are on the server, and some - with the user. In addition, this wallet has two-factor authentication and phishing protection and HYPR technology that allows you to opt out of passwords.
A vault or a translated safe is a way to lock up your cryptocurrency for a specific amount of time. This means that you set a certain date and put a certain amount of money there, and before that date you cannot spend the money. If you are not in control of your finances and tend to spend the money you have, you can keep it under lock and key this way.
CoinPayments Wallet App
Everything that can be done in the browser can also be controlled through the app. Android and iOS systems are supported. This gives you full access and absolute flexibility through your smartphone. You can accept and send payments by mobile phone. Even a deal between two people is possible.
Automatic currency exchange
Are you getting something in one currency but really want another currency? Usually now you need to go to the exchange platform. All this takes time and is a step that you can save. With CoinPayments, coins can be converted to the desired currency if desired, so you can save yourself unnecessary exchange fees.
You can even pay with PayPal here. If you buy currencies through this service, you can bill with PayPal - PayPal in particular is very simple and many people around the world use it.
CoinPayments Affiliate Program
This platform also relies on the power of referral marketing. If you like the provider and know someone who is also active in cryptocurrencies, you can recommend CoinPayments to them. As a registered user, you receive a personal referral link.
If someone signs up through this, then you will participate in all transactions that the new partner makes through the platform for 5 years. Specifically, you get 25% of the transaction fees you pay.
Let's take a step-by-step look at how to create a CoinPayments Wallet to store coins on an online wallet.
- We go to the official website of the wallet - Coinpayments. We follow the link and get to the main page of the site, click on the blue button in the center "Start".
- Next, let's start creating a new account. Enter the following information: username, email, password. Specify the time zone.
- This is the usual standard registration. You need to fill everything and click "Register". An activation link has been sent to your email.
- We go to the mail and click on the link to activate.
- Now you can login.
- Next, you will receive an email with a 2FA authenticator code again.
- We go to the mail, copy the code and log in to the site.
- Since we need a regular wallet for storing cryptocurrency, we select "Wallet".
- Select "Wallet" again.
- So we finally went into the wallet and as we see we have a lot of cryptocurrencies to choose from.
- So we select a wallet for the desired currency, go to the wallet options opposite the coin. And choose - Make a Deposit / Receive.
- Add the deposit address of your currency.
- We get a ready-to-use wallet with many attractive features!
This completes the registration and you can replenish your wallet by buying currency directly on the site. No hidden fees, fast and easy!
Very often, users ask themselves how to withdraw funds from their wallet to a bank card or exchange them for fiats.
Many people prefer to use the services of exchangers, and also contact exchanges or make an exchange in person with traders:
- An exchanger is a fairly popular way to withdraw cryptocurrency from a wallet. On the service, you can sell currency for fiats, which are later transferred to a bank card or any payment system. The owner's wallet only needs to choose an exchanger and decide on the withdrawal amount. In a response message, the client will receive information about how much he will receive in rubles, as well as the address to which he wants to send bitcoins. The transfer procedure takes no more than 15 minutes. In case of a delay, it is recommended to contact technical support specialists: the reason may be that the network is loaded or an error was made when filling in the data. It should be remembered that each exchanger takes a commission for its services, the amount of which can vary from 1 to 10%.
- Exchange. Many services offer to use the services of withdrawing funds to a bank card, which reduces the risk of stumbling upon scammers. However, the withdrawal fee can be significantly higher than when using an exchanger. The reason is the cooperation of trading platforms with third-party services that transfer funds directly to the client.
How to withdraw funds from CoinPayments?
- Click the "Top up" button in the upper right corner.
- Select the "Withdraw funds" section, enter the amount, withdrawal method and wallet address.
- If the request was successfully created, you will be redirected to the next page with the payment amount, date and transaction ID.
So, summing up, I would like to say that CoinPayments Wallet is the best wallet. Registration is free, and the commission is very low - 0.5%. For several months now, using the wallet, customers are not disappointed. Transferring funds to your wallet is not difficult!
The transactions themselves are always fast and secure once you make them.
By the way, the vault or safe feature is quite interesting. Even if you are sure that you do not need it because you use it carefully, we still recommend that you keep a small part of your coins there.
The biggest advantage is that there are so many different forms of currency on offer. In addition, the platform always tries to respond to the wishes of the community. There are regular votes on new coins that can be included.
Overall, it's a clean, nicely structured concept that just works. Has everything you want... and more!
Download the application and enjoy its excellent work! You have everything you need to know and do in a compact format.