IQ Option how it works
What is IQ Options?
IQ Option is a broker for beginner traders who would like to get their first trading skills. The company appeared in 2013 and today is one of the leaders thanks to the unique technological platform of its own design.
In 2020, IQ Option having worked with traders from 30 countries. The company is constantly improving its system and every year reaches a new level of performance.
Broker IQ Option offers several types of trading platforms:
- Web platform. You can use it on your computer in any browser. To launch the platform, you need to enter your personal account and click the “Trade” button.
- Software installed on the computer. The new version of the trading terminal from IQ Option can be downloaded from the official website of the broker.
- Mobile versions of the trading platform for Android and iOS devices. You can download the application on the broker's website or in Google Play and App Store services.
Traders have the opportunity to trade assets through CFDs. This is a contract in which profit or loss is calculated depending on the difference between the purchase price and the sale price of an asset.
- 33 forex pairs.
- 19 options.
- 194 shares.
- 13 cryptocurrencies.
- goods (gold, gas, oil).
- 23 ETFs.
Anyone can start investing in these assets using their personal computer at home. To do this, you need to have only one single account with the broker. Register and try it right now!
IQ Option how it works?
IQ Option is a popular platform and is used by the majority of traders. This platform has an intuitive interface, charting tools and is equipped with all the necessary functionality for successful trading. Traders usually look for trading methods that work specifically for them as it is important to improve their skills. Naturally, they usually work with different strategies that are suitable for different trading instruments and market conditions.
There are five main signs that point to the wrong trading method:
- Your trades are mostly not profitable. If you set everything up correctly, corrected all the technical nuances and tested the method on different assets, but it still did not bring any positive results, the strategy may simply not be viable.
- It's hard for you to track performance. Any good trading strategy should include performance analysis. This could be a trading journal in which you record the details of trades.
- Emotions often take over. If you often give control to your irrational side, your strategy may need adjustments in terms of money management. Risk management is controlled by the size of the investment, entry and exit conditions, acceptable degree of risk, and so on.
- You cannot consistently follow your own trading method. If the strategy is too vague, too complicated, too many adjustments, or too time consuming to complete, this may be a sign of a wrong or inappropriate method.
- The trading system is too weak. There is nothing wrong with using only one indicator, it is important to constantly learn and find new strategies that work better with certain assets or timeframes.
Answering the question of what is IQ Option and how it works, it should be noted that IQ Option pays close enough attention to improving the level of financial education and trading skills of its users. You can learn how to trade with over 10 interactive tutorials on the broker's website. They clearly demonstrate the principle of operation and elements of the trading system of the platform.
In 2017, IQ Option received an award - a seal of excellence. This is the highest honor of the Communicator Awards, which recognizes those who raise the industry standard for quality and achievement. The jury recognized the IQ Option trading app as the best in the “Finance” category in 2017.
On the platform, you can easily create your own chart using trading tools. This makes it easier to create winning trades as the trader can quickly analyze the data and make decisions based on trends and signals.
The trading platform has the following types of trading charts: line, candlestick, bars and Heikin-Ashi. The company is constantly working on improving the functionality of its trading platform and allows you to:
- Choose the necessary trading instrument.
- Select and set the location of graphs on the screen.
- Select the type of graph displayed on the monitor screen.
- Set the time range of the price candle.
- Use various graphic tools.
- Upload indicators, templates and widgets to the chart.
The platform has more than 15 indicators in its arsenal, such as:
- Moving averages.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI). This is a momentum indicator.
- Convergence-divergence of moving averages (MACD).
- ADX indicator. Used to quantify the strength of a trend.
The trading platform has convenient tools for successful trading:
- stop loss, or stop limit, is a conditional order that allows you to automatically sell an asset at a price below the current market price if it falls to a specified level. Conversely, it can automatically buy an asset at a higher price if that price rises to a specified level.
- take profit is a pending order (application) for profit taking. Upon reaching a certain price value, this order is triggered and you close your position and take profit. You set the take profit size yourself and can shift it in any direction throughout the duration of the position. Take profit is a limit order (that is, it is executed strictly at the price that you set).
It is important to remember that if you want to trade the stock exchange professionally, you should always use STOP LOSS in order to avoid draining your deposit!
What is IQ Option and how it works?
On the platform, users trade through the financial instrument CFD contracts. The goal of a trader is to predict the direction of price movement and take advantage of the difference between the current price and the price in the future. CFD contracts behave exactly like the market: if the market is in your favor, the position is closed with profit (in-the-money). If the market is against you, the trade is closed with a loss (out-of-the-money). The trader never actually owns the underlying asset, but instead makes a profit based on the change in the price of that asset.
Trading CFDs is speculation on fluctuations in value. This means that fluctuations work in the trader's favor in a volatile market, especially if there are sharp ups or downs. You get the opportunity to earn on trading without unnecessary costs and organizational difficulties. And you can use the saved time to improve your trading strategy.
How to register?
You can open an account after registering on the platform. You can register for free and easily without leaving your home! You will be required to provide your personal details (name, email address) and confirm the registration process. After registration, you can start trading by choosing those asset CFDs that suit your trading strategy. Just get started, the most important thing is the first step!
When you create an account, several types of accounts are already opened for you: a practice account for training, a real account and a vip account for real trading.
You can switch between accounts - to do this, click on the amount of your balance in the upper right corner. The panel that opens displays your accounts. By clicking on one of the accounts, you will select it as active and will be able to trade on it.
On the trading platform, you will have access to a trial version - a demo account. In terms of basic parameters and capabilities, a demo account is no different from a regular one. Trading on such an account is carried out with virtual funds. You can always fund your practice account for free if its balance is less than $10,000. A demo account gives you a chance to gain invaluable trading experience on the platform and learn how to deal with different situations.
Once you get an idea of how the platform works, you can switch to a live account and start earning today. The platform offers a trading account with a minimum deposit. Of course, this amount will not give you a huge profit, but this is just the beginning.
Invest as much money as you are willing to lose. Because working with too large amounts can put unnecessary psychological pressure. We wish you success and stable profit!
On the platform, you can get the status of a VIP client. To do this, you will need to fulfill the necessary conditions: making a fixed amount of the deposit for a specified period, and fulfilling the established volume of trading turnover. For all questions, you can contact the support service at any time of the day.
To start trading on a real account, simply fund it by clicking on the "Deposit" button in the upper right corner. In the window that opens, you can choose the amount of replenishment and the method of payment. Once you have funded your account, you will be able to trade with real money. You can fund your account using a debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro) or an electronic wallet such as Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney or others.
The minimum investment amount corresponding to the current trading conditions can be found on the Company's website. The maximum investment amount is $20,000. Depending on market conditions, the maximum investment size for some assets may vary.
How to trade?
When trading CFD contracts, there is no expiration time, however, you can use a multiplier (leverage), set a loss limit and trigger a market order if the price reaches a certain level.
CFD trading provides for the possibility of using a multiplier, which helps the trader to control a position that exceeds the amount of money invested in it. At the same time, the potential profitability increases many times over, as well as the risks. By investing $100, a trader can expect a return comparable to that of a $1,000 investment. This is what makes a multiplier so valuable. However, it should be remembered that potential losses also increase in the same way.
The method of withdrawing funds depends on the method of depositing funds into the account.
If you made a deposit using a card, you can withdraw funds to the same card through a refund operation. If you deposited from an e-wallet, you can only withdraw funds to the same e-wallet. To withdraw funds, fill out the appropriate application on the Withdraw Funds page.
Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 business hours. If you withdraw funds to a bank card, the payment system and the bank will need additional time to process the transaction.
On the platform website, you can find out the amount of commissions for the use of financial instruments and a detailed trading schedule. Remember that a fee is charged for account inactivity for 90 (ninety) calendar days in a row.